Clearpoint Health Network offers a wide variety of medical specialties, services, and surgical options for patients across Canada. With our wide network of fellowship-trained physicians and accredited facilities, we are equipped to perform a comprehensive range of surgical procedures safely and effectively.
Clearpoint Health Network partners with provincial public health authorities to offer surgical services through our network of independent surgical facilities across the country. This helps expedite access to medical services and relieve some of the pressure on the Canadian public healthcare system.Learn More
Orthopedic, ENT, General Surgery, and More
We offer a wide variety of elective orthopedic, joint, ENT, and general surgery options, including:
- Hip procedures such as hip arthroscopy, hip replacement, and hip resurfacing
- Knee procedures such as knee arthroscopy, ACL repair, and knee replacement
- Spine procedures include minimally invasive lumbar discectomy, spinal decompression, and spinal fusion
- Elbow procedures such as elbow arthroscopy, elbow replacement, and Tommy John surgery
- Shoulder procedures such as shoulder arthroscopy, shoulder replacement, and Bankart repair
- Foot, ankle, and toe procedures include foot and ankle arthroscopy and ankle replacement
- Hand and wrist arthroscopy
- ENT surgery
- General surgery
- Sports medicine
Values that Matter
We are patient focused and provide effective care with human kindness.
We are a continuously learning organization that measures, monitors, and improves every day.
We combine innovation with the latest technology and processes to advance surgical care in Canada and better serve patients and providers.
We support, respect, and accept our patients, team members, and partners, while operating with honesty and integrity in providing our services.